We’re looking for bright, driven professionals who are passionate about the customer experience!
Interested in joining the Parker team? We have an opening that is critical to our mission to leverage technology to deliver an incredible customer experience by putting the human touch back into parking. Are you the right fit?
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
We believe that exceptional customer engagement is the difference between success and failure in today’s parking industry. And that’s where you come in! We’re looking for a bi-lingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representative who is a true engagement specialist – with a positive, engaging persona that makes our clients’ customers say “WOW!”
You’ll be responsible for answering live video, face-to-face calls from parking customers around the nation in our Indianapolis-based 24/7 Operations Center and responding to their questions and concerns about their parking service. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, every day, in the lives of our clients’ customers.
If you’re positive, energetic, and ready to engage, apply now for immediate consideration.
This role might be for you if:
- You have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- You fluently speak both English and Spanish (Language tests will be given).
- You have a professional appearance.
- You have clear enunciation and speech.
- A high level of patience and empathy toward others.
- You have at least three months of previous customer service experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working on a computer while simultaneously talking on the phone.
- You have previous experience working in a contact center. (This is a plus!)
- You are a self-starter, are motivated, and have a passion for helping customers.
- You are interested in moving up in a growing tech company.
- A flexible schedule which may permit working on weekends, 2nd or 3rd shifts as appropriate (with notice).
If this role would challenge you while also playing to your strengths and passion, please apply today. Send your resume and a brief note about why this role fits your career goals via email to email@example.com.