We’re looking for an experienced QA and Training Manager to join our team!
Interested in joining the Parker Video Intercoms team? We have an opening that is critical to our mission to leverage technology to deliver an incredible customer experience by putting the human touch back into parking. Are you the right fit?
Responsible for assisting the call center to achieve and maintain quality standards to take Parker’s excellent reputation for great customer service to the next level. There are 3 key areas of responsibility:
- Training programs for CSRs
- Process and documents that monitor, evaluate, and communicate the quality of our call center
- Training sessions for CSRs and customer-facing staff
How you will make an impact:
Training Program and Documentation
- Create documentation and process control for training programs where needed
- Maintain current training documents as the software and process change
- Work varied shifts to complete initial training for all new CSRs
- Work with Supervisors to identify training needs
- Build training programs to cover the needs that are identified
- Run training programs at customer locations as needed
- Manage documentation and process control for QA programs
- Consistently review calls and interactions between the CSRs and facility customers
- Document reviews
- Identify calls that can be used for training purposes
- Create a Quality scorecard that will be sent to all employees and presented to the leadership team monthly.
- Work with shift supervisors to create action plans when quality issues arise
- Work holiday hours as needed through a rotating calendar
- Travel to customer sites on a quarterly basis for relationship building and training meetings
- Represent the core values of Parker to your co-workers and our customers, helping to maintain a culture of:
- Acceptance and appreciation for hard work, dedication and respect for the job
- PARKER Care
- Understand the document, what it is intended to do and use the principles in communications with staff, facility contacts and facility customer interactions.
What you bring to the table:
- A.S. or two years of college
- Experience in a QA job in any industry
- Experienced at creating and organizing training material
- Experienced at conducting training sessions
- Demonstrated ability to work with others to gather information or insight
If this role would challenge you while also playing to your strengths and passion, please apply today. Send your resume and a brief note about why this role fits your career goals via email to email@example.com.