How you will make an impact:
- Provide direction and coaching to 1-3 call center supervisors on different shifts.
- Assist and coordinate with supervisors in the daily training, coaching, correcting of call center reps
- Review efforts by supervisors to train and coach CSRs
- Help supervisors identify areas for improvement or growth
- Perform individual yearly performance reviews for supervisors and participate in their development plans.
- Create or maintain a supportive, yet challenging atmosphere among the team.
- Keep an eye on the queue.
- Identify problems and resolve or guide supervisors to resolve them.
- Technical issues with equipment or network
- Inaccurate / incomplete garage information
- CSRs not following procedures
- Assist with incoming calls when necessary.
- Interact with technical team to troubleshoot system problems.
- Interact with garage leadership to address facility issues.
- Review reports and metrics related to customer service and operations to evaluate individual and overall performance of the department.
- Weekly – BI Report
- Daily – Performance Page
- Participate in and/or handle escalated issues including communication with parking customers.
- Communicate major issues to upper management as needed for information or potential follow up with the Client.
- Interact with Implementation team to coordinate CSR training for new customers.
- Interact with the Training Manager to provide feedback on new CSRs coming out of the training program.
- Help ensure CSRs have the fundamental skills needed at the expected level.
- Represent Clients and CSRs in business activities.
- Advocate policies and procedures to the Operations leadership team (this team consists of Technical Services, Product Management, Training and Client Services)
- Inform Product Development
- Help provide information needed to build forecasted budget for the Call Center
- Attend conferences, trade shows or sales calls as needed.
- Evangelize Parker Technology customer service.
- Participate in and manage the selection process for CSRs.
- Lead all efforts involved in employee improvement; evaluation, decisions about strategy or approach, execution, and when necessary termination.
- Help on days in times of major, unforeseen incidence or planned vacations.
- Help maintain a clean work environment.
- Review assessment forms with CSRs and Supervisors.
- Work with QA Manger to complete audits as necessary for CSR or Facility hot topics.
We believe strongly in hiring individuals that align with our core values:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Goes above and beyond
- Excellence in Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Noble Intent
- Servants Heart
Represent these core values to co-workers, leadership, facility contacts and facility customers.
Additionally, help maintain a culture that consists of:
- Acceptance and appreciation for hard work, dedication and respect for the job
What you bring to the table:
- A.S. or two years of college
- Previous supervisory experience or 5 years of call center experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with others to gather information or insight
- Demonstrated ability to foster team work and achieve goals by motivating others