We’re looking for bright, driven professionals who are passionate about the customer experience!
Interested in joining the Parker Technology team? We have an opening that is critical to our mission to leverage technology to deliver an incredible customer experience by putting the human touch back into parking. Are you the right fit?
Director of Product Management
Parker Technology is seeking a Director of Product Management to lead and accelerate the evolution of our customer experience platform. As Parker’s product leader, you will help shape the direction of not only our existing products and services, but also create and deliver new products and services to further differentiate Parker and strengthen its market leadership position.
As the owner of the product roadmap, you thrive on collaborating with internal and external parties by building relationships to achieve customer and business success. You are open-minded and can easily move across tactical and strategic asks. You are adept at creating compelling narratives on Buy vs. Build, and at building a thriving customer and partner community to drive product success, adoption and customer reference.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle from concept to delivery – collaborating with our outsourced software development partner, marketing, sales, finance and operations.
- Define product strategy for our customer experience platform.
- Define functional requirements, release plans and roadmap in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders.
- Lead discussion at the leadership team level to prioritize platform needs based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands.
- Engaging with manufacturers, dealer/reseller partners, and key parking software app developers to coordinate and drive API level integrations between multiple parking platforms.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- BS in computer science and/or commensurate on-the-job experience
- 10+ years of professional experience across product management, software development and/or infrastructure architecture management
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, strategic planner, proven ability to drive projects to completion.
- Thorough understanding of cloud infrastructure processes and lifecycle – Azure knowledge preferred
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
If this role would challenge you while also playing to your strengths and passion, please apply today. Send your resume and a brief note about why this role fits your career goals via email to email@example.com or apply on LinkedIn.