We’re looking for bright, driven professionals who are passionate about the customer experience!
Interested in joining the Parker Technology team? We have an opening that is critical to our mission to leverage technology to deliver an incredible customer experience by putting the human touch back into parking. Are you the right fit?
Field Service Technician
Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? We would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction, maximizing client retention, and increasing profitability.
As a valuable installation and maintenance technician, you will apply your high-level knowledge and skills to enhance client trust, build rapport, and drive yourself and your team to meet annual goals. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us.
You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Perform on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to Parker standards and provide all required documentation
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed solutions
- Work with client’s IT team and PARCS technicians to solve on-site problems and issues
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical degree or certification
- Availability to travel for extended periods of time
- Strongly motivated and a self-starter
- Team oriented
- Strong mechanical ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understands basic IT Networking, AC and DC circuits
- High-level computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- High-level troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
If this role would challenge you while also playing to your strengths and passion, please apply today. Send your resume and a brief note about why this role fits your career goals via email to email@example.com.