How you will make an impact:
- Collect, summarize, and analyze information and statistics on existing facility business rules and call statistics
- Participate in organizational and procedural reviews and the preparation of reports and manuals
- Participate in reporting status updates and reports to Management in weekly meetings
- Conduct surveys and perform analysis of QA results for existing facilities
- Participate in the design of forms and assist with the implementation of systems and processes
- Analyze call volumes and create estimates with suggested new call bucket plans
- Assist with Implementation onboarding and set-up
Responsible for overall client success through:
- Maintaining or developing a relationship with specific key accounts by monitoring service delivery, communicating between various internal departments and the clients, advocating for the client
- Effective client communication to include training, reporting updates, call analysis, bucket size review, quality service surveys, and reviewing for add-on services as needed
- Working with the Implementation Specialist to improve processes to scale with the client base growth and to assist with new Implementations
- Conduct regular QA reviews monthly to ensure continued success
- Ensuring client communication flows are established and utilized between departments within the organization – this position is a conduit of client information between all areas of the business
- Completing call bucket audits monthly and creating quotes for suggested changes
Manage the facilities for key accounts by:
- Reviewing dashboard metrics weekly and reviewing anomalies to be addressed with Facility Managers
- Issues that are causing extra calls to the Call Center (i.e. signage on machine needs update, rate changes, rule changes, etc.)
- Providing reporting analysis, to show trends and help recommend bucket size changes, etc.
- Working with the Facility Manager and Call Center Managers to address procedural concerns
- Ensuring accurate business rules are maintained in the Parker Platform, by reviewing calls to ensure quality, and adherence to client requests and business rules
- Update business rules to clarify procedures
- Help keep a pulse on client satisfaction by providing regular surveys and reporting client success measurements
- Work in the Call Center one day a month to understand flow and be able to help be a liaison between the call center and client
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Sales, CX or related field and/or commensurate on-the-job experience.
- Experience in Customer Experience Strategies, Client Success Planning, Project Management or related Customer Service experience.
- Self-started, entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- CXPA or CXS certificate is a plus
We believe strongly in hiring individuals that align with our core values:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Goes above and beyond
- Excellence in Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Noble Intent
- Servants Heart
Represent these core values to co-workers, leadership, facility contacts and facility customers.
Note: this is a remote-friendly position.