Parker Technology is a fast-growing software and services company in the parking and mobility industry. We help parking operations manage their intercom and inbound customer service calls. One of our biggest value-adds as a company is improving the customer experience and helping clients collect more revenue. We answer calls from hundreds of parking garages all over the country, and that number continues to grow. Our original claim to fame was the use of two-way video technology, putting a smiling face with a voice in these sometimes stressful customer service interactions.
How You Make an Impact
At Parker Technology, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our sales and marketing team. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for an eager Marketing & Sales Intern to work closely with them. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have an educational focus in, or some prior experience with, a range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The digital marketing specialist must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
This individual will be responsible for a variety of projects, toward specific goals, as well as, ongoing marketing initiatives. These include:
- Market research on key industry partners and technology companies
- Analyze and audit marketing email campaigns for effectiveness and relevance
- Create and transition email marketing messages and campaigns into a new marketing automation platform
- Coordinate and plan trade show exhibits, events and communication
- Maintain and improve sales CRM with relevant data and information
- Create and plan content for industry presentations, webinars and digital collateral
- Maintain the company website by adding/updating content and creating new feature functionality
- Nurture sales prospects via outbound calling, emails and marketing automations
Help maintain a culture that consists of:
- Acceptance and appreciation for hard work, dedication and respect for the job
Represent the core values of Parker to co-workers, leadership, partners and customers:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Goes above and beyond
- Excellence in Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Noble Intent
- Servants Heart
Outside of this, we would love for the candidate to be in a marketing, communications, PR / media or sales program, or a general business program, with an interest in marketing and sales.