We’re looking for bright, driven professionals who are passionate about the customer experience!
Interested in joining the Parker Technology team? We have an opening that is critical to our mission to leverage technology to deliver an incredible customer experience by putting the human touch back into parking. Are you the right fit?
Parker Technology, a venture capital-backed, fast-growth SaaS company, has a ground floor opportunity for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As Parker’s SDR, you will support our Sales and Marketing efforts. In this role, you will play a vital role in lead generation, lead nurturing efforts and sales support. You’ll provide input into the development of marketing campaigns, qualify and segment prospects as they move through the sales funnel, and contact and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Assess the marketplace for our solution to gain an understanding of market size and potential and identify areas of greatest need.
- Work with Marketing to design and implement campaigns to create awareness and identify opportunities in target markets.
- Communicate with potential clients through planned email and phone campaigns.
- Qualify and score opportunities and develop leads for Sales to follow-up on.
- Based on size of deal, may have opportunity to close sales and earn commission.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set-up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and sales representatives
- Stay current with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Provide online product demos as warranted
- Maintain CRM system with current status on target accounts
- Take ownership of closing deals as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Self-starter, able to contribute to company objectives with limited supervision
- 1 – 2 years SDR experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until a qualified lead is turned over to Sales. Compensation includes base salary, incentives and generous benefits package. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
If this role would challenge you while also playing to your strengths and passion, please apply today. Send your resume and a brief note about why this role fits your career goals via email to email@example.com or apply on LinkedIn.